Dan Gaken is available for keynote speaking engagements, custom-designed workshops, strategic planning sessions, and team building retreats. Dan has more than ten years of professional experience working with groups including colleges and universities, corporate teams, not for profit organizations, K-12 educators, small business owners, and students of all ages.
Whether you have a board of 10 or a school of 1,000, a full weekend retreat or a one-hour school assembly, Dan can create a program that will deliver your message and impress all those in attendance. Dan’s programs are all custom designed to meet the needs of individual organizations.
All program pricing is based on the organization, length of program, and location of the event. To get started, contact Dan to inquire about developing a program for your organization!
Past clients have included:
- Auburn University
- Bath Public Schools (Bath, MI)
- Bay-Arenac Intermediate School District
- Centennial College (Toronto, ON)
- Central Michigan University
- Cheboygan Public Schools (Cheboygan, MI)
- Detroit Public Schools
- East Carolina University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Elmhurst College (Chicago, IL)
- Emory University
- Davenport University (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grand Valley State University (Allendale, MI)
- Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals
- Michigan Technological University
- Mount Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce
- Northwood University (Midland, MI)
- St. Edward’s University (Austin, TX)
- Special Olympics Michigan
- Susquehanna University (Selinsgrove, PA)
- Sturgis Public Schools (Sturgis, MI)
- Target Stores
- University of North Carolina – Charlotte
- Western Carolina University
See what past program participants have said about working with Dan.